Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 29

Midvalley Here I Come~!

My day started with me going to work as usual. Chatted with SSI for almost half of my morning till noon. Thanx again for helping me passed my time. haha~ So I went to have a hair cut afterward while Romiko was doing her perm. The "waiting" lasted for 3 hours. haha~ We had decided to go over Midvalley today as there was a dog show happening at the Midvalley Convention Centre.

Reached Midvalley around 4.30pm and this is my 1st time to The Garden. It was quite packed but I managed to found a parking in 10 mins time. So off we walked to Midvalley Convention Centre. There were already a crowd when we arrived. So we paid our RM 5/per head entry fees and enter the premise.

So what I saw inside? Hmm .... dogs and cats. Saw a lot of Miniature Schnauzer. Surprisingly there wasn't alot of Retriever or Labrador or even the normal Shih Tzu. Saw something different today which is the Ferret. Dunno what is a ferret? No problem. Look at the picture below. haha~!


What else? Hmm... there's a dog competition where the dogs are given certain obstacle to complete. There are some nice attire for pups which Romiko bought one for Bobo. Bought some dog food from Nutro. Saw a very nice Silver Miniature Schnauzer. Rare~~ And also a St. Bernard. My first time seeing a St. Bernard in real life. Sweet~~~!!!


After the exhibition we went back to The Garden for dinner. So I decided to look around the place as there were a lot of recommendation on the restaurants from my friends. Where do I eat at the end? U need to read the next blog entry as it's about eating. haha~!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails