Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 12

My Elephant Thai Restaurant & Cafe - Section 17

I had always wanna tried this place out which I saw online and one of my friend had mentioned to me previously. The place is call My Elephant. Today's guest with me is non other than the SOS. Aiya~ Who else can come out for 2 hours lunch other than MD and me. haha~!!! So after going through their Set Lunch Menu, SOS had both ordered the same dish which was their Khao Phad Kapi or Pan-fried Rice with Thai Belachan served with sour mango and sweet dried shrimp. The dish came together with a slice of watermelon as dessert too. The taste was nice as the scent of dried shrimp could clearly be taste. And the portion was quite reasonable too. As I was feeling adventurous today, so I had ordered their myElephant's Special Noodle. The dish consists of Thai Kanom Jeen Rice Sticks served with myElephant PoPiah Tod & topped with a Spicy Sweet Chili-Lime Dressing. Yeah I know, sounds spectacular. But it's just normal to me. Actually I don't really like the way they mixed all the stuff all together. But the noodle was nice. It's very soft and thin. Very special. As we saw someone from another table had ordered some side dishes, so we had also ordered one of their ala-carte. We ordered their PoPiah Tod which is myElephant's hand-rolled Thai style Spring rolls with Braised Glass Noodle, Dried Shrimp and Assorted Vegetables, deep fried to perfection. Sound's nice, and taste good also. (Price : Rm 7)As it was a set lunch, so all the above food comes with complimentary Pandan or KraChiap Cooler, Salad and Fruit of The Day. The one on the right which look like Ribena is KraChiap while the other one is Pandan. Each set lunch cost RM 8.90 nett. Not bad I guess. Would return with my girl during weekends with friends to try some of their other ala-carte dish. (Rating : 3.8 out of 5.0)


Adress: Block C-G4,

Happy Mansion,

Jalan 17/13, Section 17

Business Hour : Tues to Sun (except Sat and Sun lunch)

Lunch : 12pm - 2.30pm

Dinner : 6pm - 10pm

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHH At last went to this place arrR? wanted to check this out...

OK OK After u rview d ala carte menu then I'll go.. lolx...

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

i am not sure if there is any other ala-carte other than the one i saw in the lunch menu .. will try to find out :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails