Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 10

Big Apple Donut Price Hike~!!!!

Another lunch with MD yesterday after my appointment. Location, Subang Parade - Big Apple. Since we're looking for something light to eat, so we decided to eat at Big Apple. While we're queuing up to order I saw one notice on their window.

My gosh~! They had increased their pricing. The reason? Well you can read from the picture which I took above. So we're paying RM11.50 (net) for a box of 6 donuts, compared to RM9.50 previously. So their price should be on par with J Co right now. Or did the latter also increased their pricing too? Managed to snap all of their donuts this time around as there wasn't much people behind us at that time. Finally~ haha~! They did came out with this one new flavour which was called Times Square Big Apple (or something similar). It looked like Cinabon rather than a donut to me. Well I bought one to try anyway. So-so only. My all time favourite still and always will be WitNut. Peanut Butter filled donut with vanilla cream on top. My gosh~! Perfect~! So this is our lunch which consists of 2x WitNuts, Chococino, Chocoholic, Almond and Time Square. We sat there and chatted for a few hours and tried out our 3G's on SOS. Damn funny conversation~!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Thought the Time Square is something new. Aiyo fren.. they came out this for quite some times, and i tried it long time ago. Tasted ok what, not too sweet like others. Hehe!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Soli lo~ me very pai mia one la. dun eat Big Apple so often la~ haha!!!

But true also la~ Not sweet .. but quite plain. I prefered their plain glacier. :)

Anonymous said...

hmm..im wonderin why it called Time Square!! not square in shape oso.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

cause it's being sold in Times Square? Dunno also .. hehe~! but ma ma onli ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails