Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 14

Restaurant Tua Huat @ Jalan 19


It was a bright Sunday afternoon and I just got back from my hometown. It's around 4.30pm and I was wondering if this place will be opening today. As it's the 2nd day of Raya and all. Than I looked at the back of the name card and it read "Public Holiday Open 7 Days". So what the hell, I drove down to Jalan 19 and went over to eat the Loh Mee. The place is called Restaurant Tua Huat and the address is 50G, Jalan 19/3. It's the same row as Nanking Restaurant after the BAT roundabout.

Their specialty is their Loh Mee. So I straight away ordered the Loh Mee and also their Fish Cake and Spring Roll. Their Loh Mee is said to be similar to the one located in Ulu Yam. But since I never had the chance to go over and try. So I just take my colleague's word for it. The Loh Mee is looks very delicious and hot. The color is darker than the one that we usually ate outside. As they had added a lot of vinegar onto the noodle. So for those who can eat a lot of vinegar, than this is the dish for you.
The smell is so nice and the taste of the mee is so refreshing. This might be the amount of vinegar that they poured in and also the fried lard that they put into the soup. You can even bite so of the small fried lard in the noodle. damn cun ~~~!!! Than I had ordered the Fish Cake which to me was just so so. This is because I don't really like to eat fish cake at all. haha! The Spring Roll was really nice. For those who dun like the fish cake (like me) than you can try the spring roll. It's all freshly fried when you ordered.
The price for the noodle (small) is RM 5.00, (medium) RM 9.00 and (large) RM 12.00. The parang fish cake cost around RM 4.00 while the Spring Roll (per roll) is RM 8.00. (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails