Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 23

Food Foundry @ Happy Mansion

It was my second visit to this place. And this time around I went over with Romiko and also LP. I had been thinking of where to go for dinner and the place pop up my head when the girls wanted to eat some pasta. Food Foundry is located at BG-8, Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, 46400 PJ. There is another branch which is located in 1, Lorong Kurau, 59100 Bangsar. I had tried their Chili Garlic Aglio Olio Prawn on my last visit. One thing special or different bout this place is that u need to ask for the type of pasta that they are serving that day. As they served different type of pasta each day. I was quite lucky that night as they had fettuccine which is my favourite with cabonara.

Yup~! It's Fettuccine Cabonara with Chicken and Mushroom for me. LP ordered the same and Romiko had ordered their Chicken Cordon Bleu. Let's get back to the pasta. The portion is large. Which is just right for me. LP was quite startle by the portion when it arrived. haha~ But she did finished it up till the very end. hahaha~! It was very creamy and they had added a lot of cheese and olive oil into it. Dun get me wrong, it might be creamy and oily but it's just nice for me. Fattening it might be, but that's cabonara for me. haha~ The price is quite reasonable also, RM 13.90.
As for the Chicken Cordon Bleu, it comes with a boneless chicken breast rolled with cheddar cheese and ham. And topped with cheesy mushroom sauce. But the portion is abit little for me. The one that I had in Secret Recipe is bigger. But the presentation of the food is really nice. There is also a mash potato and also salad at the side which is a nice touch. LP & me had ordered Peach Tea which we both really like ... haha~ coincidence la : ) Although it's pre-prepared but still it's very nice. Will I come back? Yes, definitely. I heard from another blog that recon the Crème Brule and apple crumble. (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails