Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 10

Restaurant Hong Cha - OUG Garden

Arrived in KL around 5 and sent my niece back to the nanny and we're off to Kinrara. But not before having our dinner. So I had decided to eat some where nearby. We had decided to tried out this place which my SIL heard from one of her friend. It's a place called Restaurant Hong Cha. It's located behind Steven's Corner in OUG Garden. So what's so famous bout this place? It's their pork noodle. Well I had ordered their Dried Kuey Teow mixed with Yellow Noodle. As I am not that hungry, I had ordered a small portion. But with extra minced pork. I was really surprised when it arrived. The noodle wasn't the surprised but where's the extra minced pork I asked myself? The noodle was nice as it had fried lard in it. Yummy~!!! Then came the soup that come together with the noodle. Damn~! Now I realized that the place don't sell Sam Kang Chong but normal pork noodle. So when we said extra minced pork it means in the soup and not on the noodle itself. So the soup was filled with a lot of minced pork, prawns, pork's liver and squid. Yes, there was even squid in the soup. The soup was really tasty maybe from the excessive amount of pork and seafood in it. There were a lot of people already sitting down eating their noodle when we arrived. The women used a PDA type gadget to take our order. So high tech~!! I am guessing that the owner of this place is the same as the one opposite Steven's Corner. So how much did we paid for the whole dinner? You will be surprised that I paid RM38 for the whole dinner. Yes~! It's around RM7 or RM8 per bowl. And we had only ordered a small portion. So you judge if it worth your bowl of noodle. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0)

6 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

i tink itz the same gua, that shop oso uses PDA gadget.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

I forgot if the one on the corner uses PDA or not cause it's so long already ... but the price is the same la .. damn kau expensive~!

Anonymous said...

confirm they use PDA.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

is it? but that one is one of the stall under one roof with other stalls one wor. we need to go makan there la bro. hehe~!

Anonymous said...

no, no..this shop only sell pork noodle. been there once only. very long time ago.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

oic~ u mean this specific shop la not the corner one la~ ic .. i tot it just open not too long ago. but been mistaken ~! hehe~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails