Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 15

Restaurant Zheng Jia (Bak Kut Teh) - Bandar Puchong Jaya

Me and my two colleagues (Calvin & Hor) are deciding where to eat and Hor decided to eat Bak Kut Teh and I had suggested our old place, Zheng Jia @ Bdr Puchong Jaya. Well why you may ask for me to specifically suggested this place? For my close makan kaki, they will know that I am so into dry BKT rather than wet. So this place served one of the best dry BKT. Well other than the one in Sentosa that is. haha~ Anyway, we had ordered 3 pax size for the dry and 2 pax for the wet and also once dish of vegetable.
They also served normal oil rice and also their specialty rice. I had the normal rice but my colleague ordered the latter. What’s so nice about their dried BKT you may ask? Well for one it’s very well cook and the gravy which consists of dried chillies and also dried fried calamari. It’s damn tasty. For those who are curious, you can always try this out. But make sure it’s authentic. Well the dry BKT came from Klang I guess. Not many places served dry type but this is how I eat it now days.
For the normal wet type, it’s was just alright. I didn’t taste much of it. As I was digging in the dry one. The vegetables was normal nothing much to brag about. So the only special thing is their dry BKT I guess. So go try it out. The damage was around RM 59.50 including tea and extra 3 rice. (Rating: 4.2 out of 5.0)

The address is Mo.121, Jalan Kenari 23, Bandar Puchong Jaya. I think they closed on every Monday.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails