Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 12

Bar.B.Q Plaza @ Jusco Bkt. Tinggi

It was my 3rd visit to Bar B.Q Plaza but this time around it was at Jusco Bkt Tinggi. I was looking for a place to take my girl for dinner. So she choose this place and it was really a good choice. My two previous visit was very pleasant and also good. So that's why I am going back for 3rd round. We were really hungry that night as we had save up our tummy for a good big dinner. So we arrived around 7.30pm and the place was almost full that night. So we were seated next to the entrance.

We had browse through the menu and selected the Deluxe Supreme set which is suitable for 2 people. Initially we had selected the Family Deluxe Supreme set but the waiter had reminded us that the set was for 3-4 pax. But the price is onli RM3 different. And we're hungry, so we tot that we can finished it. And luckily we had listened to the waiter, because at the end of the dinner we can't even finished the veges on the set.
Than Chilled Mini Octopus. For those who like baby octopus, this is definitely a must order. It's chilled so either you like it or you gonna puke when you taste. I take my octopus raw and also fried. So it's good for me.
Served together with their Garlic Rice it's really delicious. This is also a must order. Don't take their normal plain rice. You must order their garlic rice. Trust me on this. Their sauce is also very nice and appetizing. I had refilled twice for the whole dinner. hahaha~ The cold taste of the mini octopus was really mouth watering. The one that they served tonight more better than the one that I had on my 2nd visit. As this time around, the octopus is just right and not that frozen. But dun eat it at the end of the dish as u might get all disgusted by it's sauce which is very strong. So take it as an appetizer. Later the fried bacon rolls. It's hot and also juicy. Recommended to those who like bacon. hehe~! It's really a filling side dish and also nice to eat on it's own.
For the fried dumpling, it's quite normal but again it's freshly served and all crunchy and juicy. Yummy~! We had also ordered the "bottomless" green tea to wash down all our foods. hehe~! The damage for the whole meal was around RM 77. Just nice and economical~!!! So for those who like BBQ, I highly recommend this place. (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails