Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 25

Bar.B.Q Plaza (1st Visit) - 1Utama New Wing

The place for ths time around is called Bar.B.Q Plaza located at 1Utama New Wing. I went over with my brother and sister in law. They insisted to try out the place. Well actually all of us tried the place before but just that we had the craving for BBQ that moment. We waited for a seat around 10mins. Reasonable I guess. The place was quite spacious. But I think it lacks employees as they were over work. Anyway, back to the restaurant. We ordered the Family Deluxe Set. The set is recommended for 3 -4 pax. The sets consists of Sirloin, Beef, Pork, Bacon, Chicken, Squid, Fish Fillet, Shrimp, Udon, Sliced Cabbage, Baby Corn, Carrot, Lettuce, Tomato and etc. The food was nice and the soup was nice also.Than we ordered one set of Chilled Mini Octopus. The baby octopus was very nice if you like cold raw sea food. The mix up the order accidentally and served us another plate of octopus. Lucky~!We had also ordered their Bacon Rolls. The bacon roll is also very nice. The bacon roll is stuffed with rice and some vegetables. Nice!!!

The set come with plain steam rice. But I heard from my friend that they do offer garlic fried rice. Which is more better with the sauce that they provide.
Let’s go to the sauce, they give slices of lemon, sliced chillies, and minced garlic. Add that all wit their secret sauce and you got one super delicious combination. Yup~! I found out that the secret to the restaurant is their sauce. Well that is all my opinion alone.

So the whole dinner was really filling I can say. Will I return for another round. Definately~! The damage for the night was around RM 71.00 (inclusive of 3 drinks). Not too expensive I guess. (Rating : 7.5 out of 10.0)


0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails