Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 1

The Curry Pan Mee Shop - Kota Damansara (revisited)

It's my 5th visit to this restaurant if I am not mistaken. This time around, I had brought my brother's family over. We arrived around noon and the place was already crowded with customers. Wow~! What a big changed since the last time I had visited the place. So anyway, I had ordered the normal Dried Curry Pan Mee and so did my brother and sister in law. Romiko as usual took her Soup Pan Mee.

We had also ordered some wan ton for dessert. The wan ton was nice as it's not the usual which we ate. It's juicy and the portion was large too. The price for the Dried Pan Mee is RM 5.50 and the Soup is RM 6.00 (Rating : 8.0 out of 10.0).

PS : I even saw Wong Chui Ling eating there. And surprisingly she wore the same dress that I saw her last Tuesday when I saw her in IRB office at Kelana Jaya. haha~!!!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails