Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 18

Restaurant Bak Kut Teh Yap Chuan

This is my second visit to this restaurant. The first visit was few months back with some of my friends. Read here. I would definitely say that the taste had changed a lot since I last visited the place. The place I'm talking about is called Restaurant Bak Kut Teh Yap Chuan located in Bukit Raja. Those who familiar with my makan style should know that I am into dry bak kut teh compared to the traditional wet one. So I had ordered 2 pax for the dry bak kut teh this time around. The outlook was really nice but I couldn't say that the same bout it's taste. It lacks that scent of spice and taste. Although it's a 2 pax, it wasn't that large of a portion too.
My girl is more to the traditional bak kut teh eater, so I had to order single pax for her. Yes, two of us ordered a 3 pax meal. The soup wasn't as thick as before in term of taste. It's quite plain and fall flat on the scent too. Don't take me wrong, it's still a nice average bak kut teh just that I expected more from the shop. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0)

I think I still prefer the one at Sentosa with their dry bak kut teh and also Zheng Jia from Puchong. This is the two places which I love the most. Teluk Pulai is another location which I heard so much but didn't have the opportunity to try it out till now. Anyone up for bak kut teh??

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails