Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 20

Dome - The Curve

Woke up around 8.30am and started off with my usual weekly report. Finished quite fast this morning and continued with my Diablo II. The whole family decided to go over TC this morning for breakfast. So upon arrival my brother had chosen Dome.
But what we didn't expect was a disaster coming by. OK, here's what happened. I had ordered their Nasi Lemak Special (RM19.50). The waitress came back and told me that they run out off nasi lemak. And asked if I mind taking my nasi lemak with plain white rice. Stupid~! Then it's not nasi lemak anymore. What's the point of ordering nasi lemak if it's not nasi lemak. Fine, I re-ordered their Creamy Seafood Pasta (RM24.50). Guess what she said. "Can you order something else which is around the same price as the nasi lemak?". Huh??!!! What the hell was that? And she wasn't helping a bit by giving me the "come on man, make up your mind and order" look. Fine~!!! I ordered their Spicy Mushroom Chicken Pasta (RM21.00). So this is how Spicy Mushroom Chicken Pasta looks like. How to describe this dish?! Hmm...imagine curry mee's soup with pasta on it instead of local noodle. Other than the large portion, there's nothing much to say about this dish.

My brother had ordered his favourite Gourmet Chicken & Mushroom Pie. It had changed a lot since my brother last visited here. The portion of the soup was quite little and also there weren't any broccoli on the side dish. Sad~! My SIL had ordered their Cajun Chicken Sandwich. It's not bad but still the portion wasn't that much. And finally Romiko had ordered their Spicy Olio Pasta. It's spaghetti tossed with fresh herbs, garlic, chili flakes, red capsicum, spinach, parsley and zucchini. Served with their sliced chicken ham. They taste it and said that it's not bad. But for me, it's just plain normal. Maybe I am still a bit pissed with them. (RM21.00)


And you thought that the nightmare was over. Think again. After almost finishing all our food. Romiko's White Coffee and my brother's Hot Chocolate still haven't arrive yet. What happened you asked?! Well the fella who prepared the drinks had managed to mix up a Hot Chocolate and Hot Cappuccino. So at the end we ended up with an additional drink. How stupid can they get. And they dare to argued with us. My brother just told them that they fuck up our drinks and just get the rest of the drinks to us. But at the end they punch in the nasi lemak instead of my pasta and they deducted out the extra cappuccino. Stupid or plain dumb?!!! I dunno??!!!
(Rating : 2.0 out of 5.0)

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

WHY The gourmet & chicken pie look so pathetic one?? eyer.... veggie oso so kiam siap & pathetic looking...

I was looking forward to ordering their beef pie...

hmmm... mebbe d other outlets one wud be nicer?

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yes~ It's really pathetic not just the food but the service .. my gosh~! if CP was there sure up side down already the place. ..

Damn~! I don't know how the hell do they manage the standard over there.

Anonymous said...

excuse me, why my name here ah ? Im not always complaint lah. later im no good image liao.

DOME, not my choice, and never come out in my mind if want to have drink or eat. coz price so high and not worth to eat in. and the service was super holang KNS..

If im there, sure the shop will close very soon !

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo, thts why i said need u to go over and close shop for them ma. haha~! OK la, food is same with the rest also .. but js that this particular one in Curve sux onli la~ hehe~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails