Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 6

Pasta Zanmai, 2nd Visit

Sunday~!!! Another usual Sunday for me I assumed. But my bro had called me to go shopping at 1 Utama. So I got lazy and skipped Master T's class at The Curve. Haha~ Sorry mate, was lazy this week. Make it up to you next week. hehe~!!! So I drove over with Romiko and arrived around 12noon. So I meet up with my bro and we decided to have lunch at Pasta Zanmai. As they haven't tried the place before, so I thought what the heck. I still got a few dishes of food which I was craving to know what it taste like anyway.
So what do we ordered? Hmm...let see. My sister in law had ordered the Teriyaki Chicken Set. It's Grilled Chicken with Teriyaki Sauce. She had ordered the set so it also comes with a bowl of rice, salad and also misou soup. Nice ~!

My brother had order the Aburi Salmon no Gomadare Shitate. It's Half-broiled salmon pasta, topped with sesame sauce. Truly nice and also the salmon is very fresh. Romiko had a trouble ordering as she can't decided what to order. But at the end she had ordered the Asari to Kinoko no Soup Pasta. It's short-neck Clam & Japanese mushroom soup pasta. The soup is really fresh and there were a lot of short-neck clams in the bowl too. For seafood lover. You can try this out. As for me, I had ordered the Toriniku to Kinoko no Cream Sauce. It's Chicken & Japanese Mushroom in Cream Sauce Pasta. Indeed, it's the best dish that I had ate over there. It's cabonara sauce in Japanese style chicken and mushroom. And the waiter asked me if I wanted extra cheese on my pasta. Yes Yes Yes~!!! haha~!! You can see the white shredded cheese on top of my pasta. Highly recommended. We had also ordered to two side dishes which is the Potato Salad and also the Teriyaki Chicken to Onsen Tamago no Pizza. Well as the name says, it's grilled chicken & hot spring egg pizza. Very nice~! The bread is crispy and the teriyaki sauce is just nice topped with grilled chicken and mayo. So what is tha damage? Well it's not as bad as you think. We had ordered two pots of green tea also. But when the bill came, I had a suprised as it's just RM 138.00 for all these. Well you decide yourself than. (Rating: 3.8 out 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails