Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 30

Marche - The Curve

As usual, my Sunday morning stared with Master T's BC class @ The Curve. After the class I had rushed to bath and get ready as Romiko was waiting for me as well as my brother's family.

So off I go and meet up with them at Mango. Later we had decided to have our lunch in
Marche as my brother was treating us all. Sweet~!!! The place wasn't that pack when we arrived. So we decided to sit at the inner section. As it's not that congested.
So I straight away took one of the "passport" and started to roam around the place looking for anything good. First I ordered is their Cheese Rosti with Lamb Sausage. It's combination of onion and also potato, I think. haha~! It's nice and filling too. Especially the Lamb Sausage. They also served Cheese Chicken, Beef, Black Pepper Chicken and etc. My brother had ordered a Plain Rosti with Chicken Cheese. Not bad, but I prefer lamb. hehe~!!! The second dish that I ordered was their famous Grilled Turkey and Ham with Sunny Sunshine Up and Mashed Potatoes with Mushroom Gravy. This is really filling as the Turkey Ham is really thick and tender. The sauce is also nice and the mashes potatoes was really nice too. My brother had ordered the Grilled Chicken but it's a bit stale. But still it's just OK. The choices here isn't that much compared to the one that they had in Singapore. They do not have salmon over here. Sigh~!!!
The third dish of the day, Pasta~! I can't live without pasta, OK?!! So I had ordered their house Spaghetti with Cream Sauce topped with Turkey & Ham with Vegetables. The cream sauce was OK but I did ate a lot of this as I am very hungry after gym maybe. But there were the presence of vegetable scent in the pasta which I do not like. Call me homeboy, but Pasta for me do not mix well with vegetable. To cleanse it all down, I had ordered their Bundaberg Ginger Beer. Highly recommended if you like root beer and also slightly taste of ginger. My brother had ordered the Dragon Fruit Juice which is a bit too sour. The whole meal cost around RM 138.00. Expensive? Well you decide. (Rating : 3.5 out of 5.0)

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

wei...you " kia beh ki pun" 1 week, but only 1 dishes will make you back to normal...haha... btw, i also like to eat...lolz

Anonymous said...

The Food!!!! The first dish!!! Look at the ONION!!!! Yeeeeek :P

~SSI

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Haha~ Aiya~! Sunday is my normal routine class la~ Onli 1 class ma~ :P

SSI : I LOVE ONION~!!! haha!!!

Anonymous said...

The Ham in Spaghetti with Cream Sauce topped with Turkey & Ham looks like a luncheon meat to me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails