Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 11

Pick n Brew - Glenmarie Shah Alam (2nd Visit)

This is my second attempt at Pick n Brew. Well not to say attempt but rather luck. lol~! I was there exactly 6 months ago. See here. This time around I am determine to try out their food and house coffee. Since someone is buying me lunch today, just makan la. lol~!

I had ordered their Penne Carbonara served with beef bacon. I can't changed the pasta so might as well just go with it. I don't fancy penne that much but no choice. Surprisingly the pasta wasn't that bad. In fact it's quite nice and decent. Presentation wise, above average. (RM18)

They even gave me the mozarella cheese separately. This is good as I can add as much as I like. Well OK, I added all into the pasta at the end.

My friend tried the pasta before so she ordered their Nasi Kerabu which is authentic Malay rice salad served with chili lemongrass chicken and crackers. Seemed nice and I saw quite a few people ordered this dish. They sered the chicken with Satey's sauce on top. For me it's just OK. But then again we don't really expect authentic Malay food in here do we?! (RM17)

Before going into the coffee, let me introduce what they served overthere. They have Colombia, Brazil, Kenya, Sumatra and Indonesia coffee. Which then divided into three category of Vibrant, Inspirational and Passionate. I've choose Infinitude (Passionate) which is basically a mixture of Kenya + Brazil + Colombia coffee. It's a balanced cup of nutty aroma complemented with notes of wine and chocolate. Can't really tell the difference from the coffee I had from Starbuck but it smells good. (RM10) (Rating: 3.8 out of 5.0)

10 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Does it open on sunday? But i think that area will be bit scary on weekend. Too silent...

Btw, i have tried the Crispy that you gave me the other day. The original one still the best. The orange flavour is strong enough to cover the original choc taste.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

It's open on Sunday but I recon you to go their branch in 1U dear. Yes, too scary. kekeke!!!

I haven't tried the Orange flavour yet. But am eating the strawberry flavour. haha~ I still have blackcurrent too. Will bring some and let u try when we meet.

Anonymous said...

KNS, why i dont have Crispy???

BaBy OcTopUs said...

You weren't in the loop at that time. haha~ js kidding. It's from my warehouse sales. Will pass some tomorrow la :)

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..joking nia lar!! don't really like choc..fattening!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya la~ u dun like chocolate, u dun like ice cream ... aiya bro, u lost so much in life la~ haha!

Anonymous said...

But i like McD, Carl's, Pizza so much..yummy.yummy!! hehe..those are my favourite foods...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

who dun like fast food la .. haha~ we are all slave to fast food .. keke~!!! french fries!!!

Anonymous said...

my colleague dont like to eat fast food!! when i go outstation with him, i suggest eating fast food but mati2 also dont want to eat..damn KNS!! mamak also he dont like to eat, everytime ended up makan chinese food!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

one word - weird~! healthy but weird~! haha!! cannot live without fast food .. well OK la, not always but still need my burgers and fries someday~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails