Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 12

Pick n Brew - Glenmarie

It was Wednesday noon and I was surfing the net looking for some info and then LP msn me and invited me to go "market survey" with her. I know the place so I "offered" to accompany her since got "free" coffee. haha~ and an opportunity to blog the place. I read of the place from another blogger and I had since wanna go over to look for myself. The place that I mentioned is called Pick n Brew.

The name "Pick n' Brew" refer to both the name of cafe and coffee. Pick n Brew consists of 30 different types of coffee categories into 3 main categories namely Vibrant, Inspirational and Passionate, allowing customers to select and pick coffee from different regions that best suits their palate. The coffee will then freshly grind and brew with Moka pot. The idea of Moka pot is basically to bring rich, syrupy attributes of espresso to our customers. (caption from Jackson Kah - co-owner of Pick n Brew itself).
What do they served? Hmm...well beside coffee they do served food which consists of western (pasta, spaghetti and fish & chips) to Asian food. They have a small pantry selling cakes and also muffins. The ambiance of the place is nice as it's cozy and also the music that they play is jazz type. So if u can imagine from the picture above, ur sitting on a comfortable sofa, small rain drops outside the window, one hot cup of fresh brew Brazilian coffee with a soft scent on ur table with ur favourite novel on ur hand. Relaxing~~~ : )
But sadly to say, there were some water shortage when I reached over so they couldn't prepare any hot coffee for us. They can only served ice blended coffee. Sad case :( So I asked the waiter to recommend to us and he had recommended us the ice blended mocha frappachino~ i forgot the exact name as it's very complicated to remember. haha~
The drink is nice. Presentation wise is alright. I like the ice blended that they recommended to us. Will i drink again? Yup~! Well anyway, the price for the pasta is slightly on the high side. Don't have the time to try it out as we need to rush for 5.45pm BP @ MC. haha~ They are opening their branch in 1U soon. So look out for that. (Rating : 3.5 out of 5.0) - cause i didn't taste their food yet~ But I give 4.0 for their environment : )

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails