Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 26

Nan Xiang Mantou Dian @ The Curve

It's Saturday and me and Romiko with my brother's family went over to have lunch at Nan Xiang Mantou Dian. My first visit over. So I thought what the heck and ordered quite a number of dishes to eat.

Romiko had ordered their Shrimp Fried Rice which is quite nice if you like to eat a lot of shrimps. What can I say, it's a fried rice.
Me and sister in law had ordered the Yangzhao Fried Rice which is around the same as Romiko's fried rice except there's Chinese bacon in here. My brother had ordered the Pork Meat with Steamed Bun. The Pork Meat is really nice and delicious. You can order a plain rice to go with it.While Sam had ordered the Sauteed Chicken with Dried Chillies. This is also a very nice dish to eat. You can also order a plain rice to go with it. Now we can't leave without trying out their house famous dish now, can we? So we had ordered 2 sets of their Pork Meat Steamed Bun. It's not as good as Dragon-I but it's still nice to eat. The last side dishes that we ordered was the Steamed Glutinous Rice. It's so so only. Actually not that nice also. haha~!!! So how much did we paid for all this? The total damage for the lunch is RM 103.50 for 5 pax. The variety not as much as Dragon-I but it's still worth a try as it's slightly cheaper than Dragon-I. (Rating : 3.8 out of 5.0)

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm shrimp fried rice... I WANT!! heheheh

sauteed chicken w dried chillies looks nice and to haf as a dish... but on its own w rice? a bit the dry right? no sauce one???

\LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hmm....dry ar? a bit lo ... but it's still nice .. i mean the chicken.

the fried rice is nice but i left something out. cause they have this very nice chilly paste which i ate a lot. haha~! mix wit the fried rice and it's superb~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails