Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 9

To Melaka and Back

Got a thing for chicken ball rice, so I travelled down Melaka for lunch. Reached around noon and I initially wanted to try out the "so-called" Famous Farmosa Chicken Rice Ball Restaurant but been there, tried that. So I thought, let's get stupid and try something wacky. Head to the back road and saw this Melo Restaurant selling Char Siew and Siew Yuk. What I ordered? My favourite of course, their Char Siew and also Siew Yuk. Looked so juicy and oily. Just the way I like it. The Char Siew is slightly different from the usual that we ate. It's something like "Yuk Kon". Hard to described in here. The Siew Yuk is crunchy .. so it's good. But the rice is plain rice and not oily rice. Sux~! But they did gave me a bowl of curry gravy to add in. Sweet~!!!

Plus I ordered this minced pork ala Yong Tau Fu style. They cut it up in slices as it comes in a full round circle. Tasted nice. Washed it all down with a cup of ice herbal tea. Yummy~!!!! All for RM6.00. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0)

The place is located opposite the old Federal Cinema, and another place to recommend is the restaurant behind the cinema.

The place is called Hup Huat. They sell porridge and also all sort of food. But their porridge and also Wan Ton Mee is worth mentioning. The place is normally crowded during weekend's morning.

Reached P.J around 4.30pm and I was feeling a bit hungry since I got time to waste waiting for my SIL. Wanna eat something light before gym, so it's Medan Selera 223 for me. hehe~!! Ordered my usual Gerai No.6 Nasi Lemak Panas but I custom ordered the nasi lemak this time around. Washed it down with a glass of Super Kau Kau Milo Ice. Super~!!!! (Rating: 4.0 out of 5.0)

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Petrol so expensip summore drive here drive there....

U PIG! U haf to do double classes the remainder of the week lar...

Anonymous said...

Petrol so expensip summore drive here drive there....

U PIG! U haf to do double classes the remainder of the week lar...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

well we hor mia ppl no need to pay petrol ourselves. haha~! i got a meeting at Honda Alor Gajah so just on the way ma. U tot really go down makan for lunch mer. haha~!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails