Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 24

Kluang Station - Ikano Power Centre

I am not sure how many times had I took my Sunday lunch over at this place but let it's been a while since I visited last. So what's so special bout this place? Well like I said previously, I totally love their nasi lemak with ayam goreng. It's a bit dry this time but it's still very crunchy. As for Romiko, her usual would be the Asam Laksa. My brother had ordered their Boiled Eggs which was nice and not too raw. For drinks, what else but Cham Ice in this place for us. My brother had ordered their new Curry Lamb with Nasi Lemak. The Lamb Curry was alright but not to say delicious. Portion wise, it's just nice for one. My sister in law had ordered their new Asam Fish with Nasi Lemak. The curry was really nice as it's filled with a lot of 'santan'. Not bad if you like sour curry. lol~!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails