Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 10

Char Siew in Semenyih

I was looking for a good place to eat in Semenyih this afternoon while waiting for my next appointment. So I called up my mom and she told me that there is this one stall in Semenyih before the town which sell good Char Siew. It's located after Sunway Semenyih on the right hand side of the road. There is a big Bridgestone tyre shop at the corner. You can't miss it. There is only one stall selling this and you need to go further in a bit to see it.
I saw that they are selling the usual Steamed and Roasted Chicken, Duck and Pork. So I had ordered Siew Yuk + Char Siew + Roasted Chicken. My mom told me that the chicken and Char Siew is really nice. So I ordered all. haha~!!! Go figures~!!! Siew Yuk was really nice as the skin is still crunchy and sweet. The chicken is a bit stale and the Char Siew is slightly hard. Maybe cause I didn't mentioned that I wanted a bit fat on the Char Siew. But nevertheless, it's eat-able. My customer told me that, it tasted better last time compared to now. So you decide. The whole meal cost me RM5.60. Washed it down with a RM1 herbal tea. Nice~! (Rating : 3.8 out of 5.0)

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

next time can u pls be considerate a bit arr? Tapau let us try lar... then at least we can agree/disagree wif you lar....

kekekekkeke

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

hmm....thought of it b4 .. but like they say, tapau-ed food dun taste as good as it should be. so it's pointless .. haha!!! we go one of these days la ...

ps: who are "they"?? haha!!!

M Y Lee said...

Went to Semenyih on biz. Looked for this place. Can't locate it. Bridestone yes, found it. Not this stall. Right side of the road? No makan shops. Just alot of car accessory shops. Left hand side? No, more car shops, a muslim shop and two chinese makan shops separated by a small lane. Nothing in there. Used your photo for a guide. Can't find it anywhere. Not on main road or side lanes.

So can you be more specific as to the location?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

OK, let me recall. You will pass the Sunway Semenyih exit (LEFT) with the traffic light then go straight and you will saw a Taman on your LEFT and also a RIGHT turn to the other side of the road which you can see a tire shop.

Once you turn RIGHT from the main road go straight and pass the tire shop and the place should be on your LEFT. If you can't find it, it might be moved. I heard that the other brother opened another stall behind BILLION Hypermarket :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails