Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 12

Pun Chun Noodle House @ Kota Kemuning

Lunch today was boring as I was alone. Sigh~! But nevertheless, I will never let my appetite down because of this. Look at my watch and it's 12 noon. Should be alright. What does I mean by that? Well the place that I wanna go is always flocking with people around lunch hour. So I wanna plan my visit. The place I am referring to is, Pun Chun Noodle House in Kota Kemuning. For those who didn't know the name, well it's originally from Bidor. And they are famous for the duck drumstick noodle (dry and wet). I had wrote bout my visit to their Bidor branch in my previous blog entry. So I had ordered their duck drumstick dry noodle (those who know me, I don't eat wet noodle). The price is RM6.50 and the large was RM7.50. Boy it's expensive with the capital E.
The portion for the noodle was really "small" and it tasted like Indo mee. But it's springy~! hehe!! Quite nice.
The main attraction is the duck drumstick which is cooked inside a small bowl with a lot of Chinese herbs and spices. It's quite nice as you can drink all the soup which was boiled from early morning. So it is being heated up when you order it. It took around 10mins for the order to come although there is not much people.
What do I think? It won't be my favourite lunch places to patron. I will most probably intro to my friends who haven't try before. But won't strongly recommend it. As the price is too pricey for a over-rated noodle. (Rating : 3.5 out of 5.0)

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

one word.....sibeh sibeh expensive !!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

that is 3 words ler CP....!!! but at least we agreed that it is EXPENSIVE!!!! haha!!!

Swee said...

I dun fancy duck, but the mee looks nice.. :)

BaBy OcTopUs said...

me too ... i like crispy roasted duck more. the mee like i said macam indo mee. hehe!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails