Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 11

Thean Chun Restaurant


Ipoh's Best Mee Hoon Soup~ that is what I was told when I am there~ This is not my first trip over to this place but it's been a while since I last visited the place. It's located in Ipoh's Old Town. I forgot what's the road name. The place was packed when we arrived around 3pm.

There were around 7 of us and we all ordered their mee hoon soup. Well I am not a mee hoon and especially soup type person so I can't comment much. But the rest was really enjoying their food.
We had ordered the local White Coffee also. The coffee and the food was OK for me. (And NO, there is no problem with my camera. I purposely made the picture brownish to add some of the old time effect in it. haha~!!)

The one food which I love most over there, was their Poh Pia. As informed by my uncle, it is also one of the best in Ipoh or some say M'sia. It's really tasty and also juicy too. The stuff that they stuffed inside was really fresh. The texture was just nice and it won't tear away like the other which I ate in KL. There were some crunchy mince meat inside too. Super~~~ (Rating : 7.5 out of 10.0)
After the lunch my uncle had shown me the Original Ipoh Old Town Coffee shop along the way back. Cool~!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

the food at Ipoh Old Town was good. I at there about 8 years ago.....hahahaha....

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ya lo~ cause the place already more than 20+ yrs of history. but OK for me onli la~ haha!!! cause no dry mee. kekeke!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails