Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 9

Vivo American Pizza & Panini @ The Curve

It was Sunday afternoon after my usual gym class at The Curve. Romiko and me had invited her friend, Huey for lunch and I had suggested Vivo. This is my second time visiting the place. This time around we had ordered some pasta and pizza for a change.
For drinks, me and Romiko had ordered Hot Mocha and also their Ice Cappuccino Charming. Delicious~! But I think I like my Ice Chocolate Mash mellow better.
Huey had ordered the Pomodoro Pasta. It's pure vegetarian. It's finely chopped with onions and garlic, sauteed with Vivo's special tomato herb sauce. According to Huey it's really nice. Although the dish did looked a bit plain and simple.
All of us shared this 7" Crust Oriental Chicken Pizza. According to the menu it's label as Chef's recommendation and also it's spicy. But by my opinion, it's not that spicy. But it's really good. And it's so cheesy. There is cheese everywhere. It's hot, sweet, spicy sauce with tender chicken chunks, diced cucumber and pineapples. Another recommended pizza is their Turkey BBQ Pizza.
Last but not least, my favourite and must order, their Linguine in Cabonara Sauce. One word, nice~! Cheesy too. Maybe because I added a lot of extra Parmesan Cheese on it. haha~!! It's a blend of fresh mushroom and turkey strips cooked with heavy cream and pamesan cheese. Just the way I like it.

Other foods worth mentioning are the desserts, Volcanic Chocolate with Ice Cream and their Blueberry Pizza with Ice Cream. The pasta are New Zealand's Mussels with Prawns and also Creamy Shitake Mushroom. Their pizza are Around The World and Bed of Mushrooms. (Rating : 7.5 out of 10.0)




4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

nice mehhh this place? always seem empty one??

excuse me... PURE vegetarian dun haf garlic n onion one lahhhh,. How much issit?

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

that is what i tot also in the beginning. but thn when i was there, the place was almost full. haha~! the price ar .. i think the pasta is Rm 15.90 and the pomodoro is the cheapest in the range which is RM7.90 and the pizza is mearely RM7.00.

Anonymous said...

eh,... OKAY larr NOT too bad for that kinda restaurant....

hmmmm... almost full eh? next time must pay a visit.

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

my thought exactly. i was wondering what is the portion for the cabonara. well lets just say that it's "sufficient" and i saw smaller. haha~!!! but it's really nice with extra cheeeeze~!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails