Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 7

Restorant I-Po @ Bayu Perdana, Klang

This is not my first visit over but it's been awhile since I last visited the place. The place I am referring to is called Restaurant I-Po which is famous for their Crispy Duck. Yummy~! I went over for lunch with my customer. The parking is really a pain in the arse over there. As there is a Maybank situated on the same row. The place is on the right hand of the road if your coming down from the main road. The address is No.180, Jln Batu Unjur, Bayu Perdana 1, 41200 Klang. Their contact is 03-3324 2295. OK, let's get back to the food. So me and my friend had ordered 2 plate of drum stick.

The portion above is for single person but it's not that large as we had imagine so we had also ordered some Siew Yuk~! The roasted duck is crispy and also juicy. But the portion of meat is not that much. So I am not that full after the whole meal. hehe~!
The dish is served with the conventional sweet sauce but they did have this spicy sauce which is not available else where if I am not mistaken. I asked for second on the sauce as it's really appetizing.
The siew yuk is a bit disappointing as it's quite dry but still I finished it up cause I was really hungry. haha~ Still can order la, just that I got high expectation on the Siew Yuk that I ate maybe.
All together it was a nice lunch and the roast duck is not what I had expected but still it was better than the average roasted duck that I had ate. Will I go back again? Let's put it this way, I will not purposely go down to eat it but will recommend it to my frens. haha~!!! (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails