Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 18

Buonasera Restaurant - SS2

She had suggested some places and I had choose Buonasera Restaurant in SS2. The address is 42, SS2/66. Same row as Wo Lai Yeh. It's an Italian restaurant where they served genuine Italian food. My favourite~! haha~!!! So I browse through the menu and ordered, yes for those who know me, I had ordered Fettucine in Cabonara Sauce. One word, Nice~!!!
The portion is just nice. Not too large not too small. The cream is also very creamy and smells just right. It comes with bacon and also some garlic. Just the way I like it~!!! Highly recommended~!!! Price is RM 27.90 . I had also ordered a mushroom soup and also Garlic bread as starter but didn't took the pictures as I was too hungry and finished it all up before remembering to snap some pictures. haha~!!! But the soup is normal. But not those normal Campbell soup that we drink. It's minced black mushroom. The original way of making it la~ The soup cost me RM 9.90 while the bread is RM 6.90.

Grace (my customer's name) had ordered Fish and Chip. She had patron this place for a few times with her friends previously. So she's quite familiar with the food. The food looks very nice and this is her second time ordering so it should be nice. hehe~! The cost is RM 29.90.

For dessert she had recommended me their house specialty, Tiramisu. Fark those other cake houses outside. This is the original and how a Real Genuine Tiramisu is made, Italian Way~!!! Well atleast this is what I am told. Really, the texture of the whole cake is totally different that I had ate before. Highly recommended for Tiramisu lover. And there's also a tit of liquor in the cake. Cool~!!! The price is RM 14.90.

The decoration of the whole place is warm and brightly lit up. Spacious and looks new. But the place had been operating for quite some years now if I am not mistaken. Parking is a breeze after 7.00pm. haha~!!! So the total damage for the night amounted to RM 114.73 for two. Oh ya~ She had also ordered their Italian Juice which is also recommended. But I only drink Ice Lemon Tea. haha~! Ya la, call me old fashion but I still like my old lemon tea. haha~! Will I return? Most DEFINITELY~!!!! Worth the money? Why not? It's claimable. hahaha~!!!

5 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

haha! I've tried this place only once. The owner is some Italian... Ambience wise is nice.. But the last time I got there and wanted to order their signature dishes, most of it were sold out :( The service was ok. but the pricing and food were not that fantastic. I would much prefer to go to Bella Italia (same row as Sri Murni)

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Yup the owner is an Italian. I had tried Bella Italia also. It's next to PB right? Pizza Ria is it? It's also very good. But the place looks a bit run down but not so pricy also. Their set lunch is very cheap too. :)

for Buano u pay for the service and ambience lo~! worth also

Anonymous said...

That's what I mean la... The food is not that fantastic, yet pricey... (like Pizza Uno)

Yes Bella Italia is next to the oldd PB (now no more PB ady lar dear..They've move to Damansara)

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Pricey, well maybe la~ But it's OK lo~! haha~!!! I dun really mind as long as they tasted good. Pay for the ambience and also the service too lo. Pizza Uno ar .. haha!! So long didn't heard of the place. I like their Cabonara a lot last time in USJ.

Anonymous said...

Average italian fare only….but severely overpriced.
Dinner for 2 will set you back RM300 for a starter + 1 glass of cheap wine + basic main + dessert.
Way over priced for that cheap plastic chair and zero ambience restaurant.
Not recommended unless you are desperate.

Related Posts with Thumbnails