Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 5

Right 4 U - Damansara Jaya

I should have blog bout this place few months back but was too lazy to do so. Well anyway, here goes. The place I am referring about is called Right 4 U which is located at No.27, Jalan SS22/19, Damansara Jaya. They served a lot of nutrition food which they claimed can be categorized according to your blood group. Yup, so each menu had it's blood group written on it. But no worries if you're eating something which doesn't fall under yours. It's just fun to know I guess. So as usual, there will always be the Cabonara appearing in my food review as long as the place served them. The Cabonara over here is quite alright as you can choose between beef bacon or chicken. It's quite creamy and the beef bacon are quite tender too. But I still prefer Pizza Uno or Bruno's more.Next is the Seafood Mariana with Tomato Sauce. Well on first glance, it looked like mee goreng tomato at some mamak stall. Sorry if it's too harsh. But the taste was also quite plain normal for me. Nothing special here. This is the Grilled Chicken with Cheese Sauce which I ordered. Presentation wise, it's acceptable for me. But the chicken breast was a bit dry for me. The sauce was nice but it still wasn't able to save the whole meal. Wasted~!
This is the Tom Yam Fried Rice which we ordered as side dish. Yes, side dish as we're really that hungry. Normal fried rice with a lot of chilly leaves. Not bad but not for me as I prefer mine with a lot of belacan.

Overall the place do served some nice decent dishes and the price range are quite reasonable considering it's location and it's air condition. Good place for wasting time sipping some hot tea while reading some mags I guess. (Rating: 3.5 out of 5.0)

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Pizza Uno is great, but Bruno's is even wonderful. Yummy~!!

Love the Carbonara very much..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Who don't??!!! Well maybe it's just us over rating it .. haha~!

But Cabonara is my all time favorite pasta~!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails