Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 9

Romi Curry Puff @ SS2

Best Curry Puff I had in town. Where else but Romi's Curry Puff in SS2. It's located on the food court at the corner. Same row with the Dim Sum shops. I forgot the exact address already. But opposite the place is a row of houses and the last house is a flower shop. Anyway u can PM me if u wanna know the exact location. : )
Why is it so special u may ask. Well for one, the outer part of the curry puff is very crunchy. U can see from the picture that the skin is so crunchy and tasty. The curry puff is prepared hot each time. As there is a lot of people who queue up to purchase it so u can assured that the one that u bought is not from the morning needless to say overnight. Yummy~! Secondly, u can smell the scent of Planta so strong. I had purchased half a dozen home and on the way home I can still smell the curry and planta scent in my car. Hehe~! :P What else, hmm...the outer layer is divided into two part. One which is thin and crunchy and the other which is soft and pack to cover the inner ingredients. The ingredients inside consists of potato, curry leave, minced chicken and whole lot of curry powder. So u can imagine the smell of strong curry powder plus Planta. haha!! It's selling at RM 1.30 per piece and best part is, it's HALAL~! I even ta pou for my colleagues few months back. So if u do pass by the area and wanna eat something light, why not try this out. Highly recommended : ) (Rating : 4.0 out of 5.0)


*PS: Sorry that I don't have a picture of the stuff inside, as I was too busy munching the puff in before I could snap a picture. hehe~! :P

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails