Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 4

Michelangelo's Italian Kitchen @ Sunway Pyramid

It's my last day at work and my colleagues had decided to treat me for lunch. So where to eat? Well me and my colleague (Calvin and Hor) had been checking this new Italian Restaurant called Michelangelo Italian Kitchen at the New Wing. It's one floor above J Co the donut shop. It's near the entrance from Sunway Lagoon. Well back to the place. We were there for lunch and when we got in I can see that there is only a few customers eating there. First thought came to my head. Well maybe two, first the food over here sux~ 2nd the people don't know about this place. haha~ I wish for the later. Anyway, there were 7 of us. And we had decided to order Ala Carte and I straight away look for their cabonara pasta. I found their Spaghetti Cabonara. But I change the chicken to Bacon and Ham. The pasta I choose what else but Fettucine. hehe~! The taste was definitely OUT!!! To me the dish was some what small and it's quite tasteless. I had tried adding some extra cheese on it but to no avail it's tasteless. Damn!!! And it cost me RM 17.90.My colleagues ordered, Crispy Soft Shell Crab Arrabiatta. It's black pepper soft shell crab served on a bed of spaghetti, tossed with chopped garlic, olive oil, mushrooms in spicy arrabiatta sauce. The only thing worth mentioning here was the fried soft shell crab which my colleague can't eat and offer it to me to it. It was nice and juicy. Just nice. But the pasta that comes with it was just plain normal. It's a bit spicy but nothing much to brag about it. Other than the presentation of the food. The food in the menu seemed to be larger compared to real life. haha~ The dish cost RM 19.90. Another 2 colleagues ordered the Baked Rice Parmegiana. Well according to them it's an all time favourite rice baked with Mozzarella Cheese with a few choices of sauce and meat or seafood.
My colleague choose the Alfredo Sauce and Seafood. Well from the look of it when it was served, I had lost my interest in it. Needless to say trying it, I wasn't interested even to look at it. Yes it was that awful. Damn!! The one in the menu look so fresh and so much cheese. But the one that they served was so watery and not that much cheese. Well atleast the prawn was big but that fresh though. The dish cost RM 19.90.Another colleague ordered the Signature Dish from the menu. The name was Rotisserie Cacciatore. It's basically roasted whole leg chicken, topped with tomato based vegetarian sauce, baked with cheese and served with spaghetti. The presentation was really nice but the dish was too small and my colleague (Calvin) was really hungry that afternoon. So he was not please with the portion of the pasta. But at least the chicken was filling. The pasta was damn simple. You can try it out if you want. But nothing special here either, the price is RM 19.90 (yes, most of the dish here cost the same .. haha!!).

2 other colleagues ordered their Fish & Chips and tot that nothing can go wrong with this dish but damn were they wrong. The dish is served with fried fish and also some fries and salad. That's all. It's plain simple and still the dish is tasteless. Even the tar tar sauce that they served is tasteless. My colleague need to put in a lot of chilly sauce to finish off the dish. The dish also cost RM 19.90. And one more thing, the mushroom soup over there SUXs too.... BIG TIME~! Tasteless !!! AGAIN!!! So my conclusion is, never eat here if you dun have a choice. And if u wanna eat here better make sure that some fella is paying it and not you. hahaha~ (Rating : 3.0 out of 5.0)

1 Octopus:

BaBy OcTopUs said...

thnx for the feed back and I assume ur working there or know somewhere working there?

Anyway, maybe my comments were a but harsh at that time. But food to different people gave different taste. And it's very subjective.

Since you had strongly denied the comments I had made, I had decided to go again and try it once more. Since it's close to 2 years since I am there. Maybe it got better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails