Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 18


Some people ask me why I spend so much time in Facebook (FB)? Well let me explained my usual log in routine now. First I will go and check if there's notification or request from my frens? Than I will "delete" all the new request as I will not add anymore application into my FB. Enuff is enuff. Than I will go to my "Vampire" application and start feeding. I waste around 5mins in here including the fighting session.


Later on I will go to "My Heroes Abilities" application page and pick an ability and just fight. This is the shortest time I spend in a page but I can return every half and hour and redo the same action. haha~ So the whole process is around 1 min.


Later I will open "Friend For Sale" application page. In there I will do the "usual" routine of inviting people each day. haha~ And check out if anyone buy my pets over. Since I'm filthy rich in there. So no point challenging me also. hahaha~ I spend around 2 mins in here.


The next one which I already completed is "Pet Pupz". Well anyway, I just feed and play with my "Wong Choy" each day and challenge some of my other fren's pet namely Lil Princess's ChuiChui. Cause I had been feedin her each time I log in. So I am half his owner also la. haha~ I spend around 5 ~ 10 mins in here is I pet all the pups.

OK, let's go to the application which I spend the most time in FB. It's called "(fluff) Friends". Once I went in, I will check what is my current speed. Than I will need to feed my fluff a.k.a BigG. I feed around 1000 ~ 2000 increase of fps per day depending on my food stock. Yes~! How do I stock my food, u ask? Well u need munny. And how do we earn munny? Well there's two way. First is by doing challenges. But u can do so much in one day. So the second way and the most waste of time method is "Petting". Each pet on another fluff earn me 5munny. So imagine how much (fluff) I need to pet to earn around 5K? hahaha~ But it depends actually. I spend around 1 hours in this section if I am in the mood for some hard core petting. hahaha~ But I dun pet that much nowdays. Got bored of it maybe. My speed now is around 23+++ fps. So it's quite high and the onli fluff in my list that can challenge me is Ann Jet's fluff. Almost the same already la. haha~ But nowdays I onli spend around 10 mins in there. Max is 20 mins. So adding up all the time which I spend in all the application, round up to 1 hour or so. haha~ So next time when u ask me, hey what the hell do u do in FB? now u now!!!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

you very very free !!!!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ last time onli la~ now no more already lo ...so xien ...

Related Posts with Thumbnails