Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 21

Visiting Inti International University College


I had visited my college last weekday. I'm proud to say that, now it's upgraded to a University status. The college that I am talking about is non other than Inti International University College.

It was around 3pm when I arrived. I parked my car at the main admin. building. And took a few shot of the building. So grand. haha!!! There were a new building next to it. The building is called Learning Resouce Centre. It's a library I think. Don't know la. Cause it was still in the midst of completation when I left.

This is the block where I attend most of my classes. Well part of it anyway.

This is the other block where I attend all my practical classes and also some other lectures. OK, now let's go inside and check out the labs.
This is the hallway which I walked by during most of my semester over there. Bring back memories when I took this picture. This is the side view of the walk way going to the practical lab and also my lecture classes. There is an elevator at the middle of the block. Welcome to the Faculty of Engineering & Technology. This is the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Laboratories. Now for those who don't have any idea what it's like inside. Let me take you on a tour than. This is the Engineering Simulation room. It's the first room on the right once you enter.

This is the Digital System & Microprocessor practical lab.

This is the Power System Practical Lab. This is where the BIG BOYS play with big power supply. hehe~!

And this is where we do our testing for our final year project room.

Now let's see who is who in the Faculty of Engineering. haha!!! A lot of new faces but still the dean is the same.

This is a new place in our Campus. Well for me atleast. It wasn't here when I left. It's a new apartment which called Desa Palma. They leased it out to college students to outside working people.

And finally this is the row of shops which is in front of Desa Palma. Damn~! It's so happening over there right now. They have food court, stalls, 7-11, marts, Cyber Cafe, Cafe Lounge and many more. They don't need to leave the campus for any reasons now. Lucky for them.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails