Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 29

Jam Jam Jam


I was on my to Simpang Pulai in Ipoh when I was stuck in a jam at KESAS highway. What's the problem? Cause some idiot decided to blocked one of the road to construct a billboard during peak hour. Fucking stupid~! Stopped at Rawang for an appointment and continued up for the second in Ipoh. Waited for the customer in the lobby for almost 1 hours. Fucking stupid Pt.2. But the meeting was fruitful and also promising. So it's good. Rush back down from Ipoh around 5pm. Along the way saw at least 8 accidents. Raining maybe?? Master T sms me and informed me that he won't be teaching tonight. Cheng is replacing, I'm not picky so I just go.
Reached KESAS highway and another jam. Fucking Stupid Pt.3. What happened? Nothing, just that all the cars were going really slow that's all. Managed to send Sim back to his office and rushed to Summit for BC. All were there except QQ in IOI for rpm and KNSQ working I think. Found a new place for minum in USJ 10. The place is not bad but the service fuck up~!!! That is mamak for you. Left early as I wanna sleep early tonight. Finished ironing my clothes, washed my gym clothes, fed Coco, pack for tomorrow class, blog and FB. OK la, let's call it a night now~!

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

How can u guys go to that mamak... Service there SUCKS big time... And they dun even serve sup sayur.. blek....
I'm so glad I wasn't invited to go there for dinner last night.... lolz....

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

how i know la~ so many ppl ma .. haha!! all also victim of bad service of the place. haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails