Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 19

Master T Gone Missing

I was quite early today for gym as I send my SIL to Sunway Medical to visit my brother. I reached Summit around 6.30pm. So I missed Jean's Yoga again. Really miss doing her 5.45pm class. Called MD up and he had just finished yoga class. Went to have a walk around Summit waiting for BC class to start. CP went to have a quick hair cut today.

Saw BQ and LP in the gym when we return. Ann was also there tonight. Cool~! Saw Jun Yin's name was on the slot. So Master T wasn't teaching tonight. Since I need the work out, I just joined the rest for the class. The tracks was a bit deja vu for us all as we had just done it from our previous classes. haha~! So here's the run down for tonight's class:-

  1. Angels (Deja Vu Pt.1)
  2. Action (Deja Vu Pt.2)
  3. Piece of Heaven (Deja Vu Pt.3)
  4. Jigga Jigga (Deja Vu Pt.4)
  5. Girlfriend (K-Bear playlist .. haha~!)
  6. Behind The Cow (this is good as it's similar to the new release)
  7. 1,2,34 (I think we just did this few weeks back, but it's alright~!)
  8. Welcome To The Black Parade (none impact track, but nice sing along)
  9. Dance Floor Anthem (challenge, challenge, challenge ... let's do it again tomolo)
  10. No One

As I need to pick up my SIL from Sunway Medical, so I didn't join the rest for minum session at Old Town is it? SIL bought me sandwiches from Starbucks. Yummy~! My stomach was calling for help already. Sandwich was soft and delicious~!

PS: KNSQ gonna be back this weekend....sweet~! QQ, all the best in your exam today~!

6 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Dear Peeps! I was re-taking my photoshoot that day. Didn't inform you guys sooner. :)

After photoshoot straight to Axis for Miracle launch practice.

Anonymous said...

The thing is.. I had planned my playlist befroe I read this post. May I now inform everyone that there is infact a Deja Vu Pt.3 tonight? LOL..........

The K-bear is down with virus infection... Pls be good to her tonight. :(

Anonymous said...

ai yo....same again tonight ar...?

I never treat you bad , K-bear !

Anonymous said...

Aiyo... again ar? Is it nothing better to do for track 3 other than this?

Blame on the lady who requested for this song last week. Wakakaka...

Anonymous said...

who is the lady ????

BaBy OcTopUs said...

CP : Lady = LGM (just to clear the confusion ..haha~!!)

K-Bear : Take care...since ur not here tonight, so more push ups for u masuk buku 555. hehe~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails