Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 22

Miracle '08 @ The Curve - Body Combat 36

I had to work today and there was this activity day and my whole office ended up playing bowling in Shah Alam. Rushed down Bkt Tinggi to picked Romiko up and drove straight away to The Curve. It was the day that most of us gym members had waited for, Miracle 08.When I arrived, there were already a lot of people outside FF registering and working. Saw BQ, LP and QQ. CP was in the changing room and he asked me to put my stuff away in his locker as there wasn't any lockers left. He told me that Master T was looking for me. Saw him in the main studio and he had asked me to help him take some video on his turn on stage later. I managed to get into the stage area and was able to take some good shots. LP, CP, BQ and QQ was doing the BC 36 release. MY gosh~! no one was checking on the members on their tickets also. haha~!

  1. Walking on Memphis / James Bond Theme - Renae (a really nice song to do~!)
  2. Born To Be Wild - Master C (short and easy~!)
  3. Magic Touch - Peggy (one of my favourite sing a long song~!! nice)
  4. Zombie - Peggy (one of the best track, and she got it wrong~!!!)
  5. Don't You Wanna Feel - Kwan (your legs gonna beg for mercy~!)
  6. Bad - Kwan (not "Bad" nor spectacular, just so-so~!)
  7. Party Non Stop - Don (sound's familiar isn't it? haha~! jigga + muay tai, cool~!)
  8. Good To Me - Don (a long track that's really make ur arms work~!)
  9. Gonna Fly Now - Master T (so-called killer abs track, haha!!!)
  10. The World in Union - Master T (good speech although it's quite lengthy~!! haha!) The release was so good that I almost felt regretted not being in it. But than again, I'll be the first class to do it after the launch anyway. haha~! So no lost. All the instructors were really cool and posed for a group photo before they called it off. Other instructors who was in the lauch are Jason, Janice and Alvin. Not forgetting to take a "threesome" photo session with Master T and Master C in the locker before leaving. You think it's easy to have them both together at the same place ar? haha!!!

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

ai yo...why you not asked me take photo with them, this only once in a blue moon lor...

I want take photo with master, i want take photo with master !!!!


ok, finish shouting.....dun dream too much

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ sorry la~ i think u r in the shower la~ i was there to pee2 thn saw Master T & C. So straight away take la. hehe~!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Dr. Combat: it's lengthy but it's a good speech la~ no worries. I am sure that all the instructors appreciated the acknowledgement and the members can't wait for the cool down after that. haha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails