Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 26

Welcome Back .... You Look Different

Woke up around 7am this morning and left my house around 7.25am. Drove to Mantin through SILK Highway en-route to Semenyih. Arrived sharp sharp at 8.30am. Got a big important meeting this morning as Eric wanted to settled it before he left for SP today.

Called David up for lunch. Asked MD to join and Romiko was asking me for lunch. So all of us decided to meet up at SS15, Subang. Decided to eat at Kar Heong Chicken Rice shop (sorry, no picture as we're all busy updating each other). Guess whose the special guest who decided to join us? KNSQ~! Sweet~! Hey girl, you really do look different (in a good way). Maybe it's the hair or the make up? You looked great~! Welcome back~! See you tomorrow in gym. Later me and MD went to the post office to collect his rebate while waiting for our cars to be washed.

Went to Summit for a while to get two sets of digital camera for my office and my colleague. Decided to get Nikon CoolPix L16 at the end. Since it's on promo and the sales girl was so cute and all. :P Both set for RM 826.00. Fair I guess. Since I'm claiming it back anyway. So why bother. haha~!! As long as it's good and affordable.

Managed to make it to gym and meet up with Master T in the locker. His 2nd class for the new release after the launch on Saturday. haha~! This should be good~! Finished the class and all os us (Me, MD, BQ, CP and LP) go for minum. Saw Arianna, Chee Ling and LGM during minum but we left around 11.30pm as it's getting late. My calves hurts like hell and my felt a small pain on my left butt when I walk. Damn~!

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

haiz...my shoulder, chest and butt also pain....today i feel my arm pain like hell...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

today NO pain lo~! all HEAL~! Yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

hahha.....i wish no pain...today lazy to fo subang ler

BaBy OcTopUs said...

so u dowan 2 come today ar? aiyo~! xien lo~! come la~

Related Posts with Thumbnails