Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 31

Guardian Warehouse Sales

I had lunch with Eva yesterday catching up on both our life. Don't worry sis, gonna mark down 20th Aug for you. After that I went over to collect The Mummy invitation card from my aunt's house. Thanx again to my cousin for this.

Since I got time after my appointment, I went over to Wisma Hamodal for the Guardian Warehouse Sales. As today was the first day, there's still plenty of supplements available. So I got some Celery & Guaiacum Complex, Evening Primrose Oil & Fish Oil, Glucosamine, Lecithin, Milk Thistle & Dandelion and Saw Palmetto & Pumpkin Seed. Some are quite cheap compared to the market price. Managed to get CP some supplements too. Their Efamol Evening Primrose Oil is really cheap.

Bought some gifts for Romiko and a Fila sport shirt for myself. Damn it's on 70% discount. So it's only RM26.70 after less for a dry fit material. Bought myself some junk foods on the way and a pillow. So for those who are interested, do drop by soon or else the supplements will run out fast.

28 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot !

you bought a lot of supplement for who ? ur dad ? urself ?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

my dad and my mom lo .. but this time around mostly for my dad.

mostly to relief joint paint and strengthen bones lo. cause my dad work out a lot. And for my mom also who complaint got joint pain nowdays.

Anonymous said...

oic...good son. haha..my supplement also share with my mom...

why you din bought glucosamine for MD, he got joint pain too. do you know, when LP said she got joint pain, got someone bought this for her ler...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

MD no need la~ He just need more rest la.

I know who gave her la. Somemore ppl gave not the cheap Bio-Life one ler .. hehe!!! But she didn't finished it also I think?!

Anonymous said...

Correction: LP din try it yet
sigh..... KORDEL ok... Dun play play....

-that somone who gave d joint pain supplement-

Anonymous said...

LP, pls dun waste lor...if you dun want to take it...give me ler

Anonymous said...

Correction: I'm taking it la, but i reduce the dosage. Btw, pls remind me to give you back ya!!

CP: You want the Spirulina or not? I can give you FREE, hehe!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Wah all also got supplement to eat one wor .. hehe~! but LP really need her glucosamine la .. if ur joint still pain that is :)

Anonymous said...

expired one ah ??? hahaha....thanks !!!

Anonymous said...

MD also need to take it lah, he always complaint knee pain ...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

FREE = Expired~! haha! stuff from her house all also almost expired one ler . kekeke!!!

MD I think too much Yoga already or classes already ... need time to adjust .. but can take Celery & Guaiacum Complex more better.

Anonymous said...

yes...I agree...so you must make sure MD take it

BaBy OcTopUs said...

aiya~ he no need one la. he need more abalone onli la~ hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

too much abalone liao, thats why he complaint knee pain...wakakaka

BaBy OcTopUs said...

kekeke~! is it ar? eat too much abalone will knee pain one mer never heard b4 wor ..

Anonymous said...

KNS CP!! i'm not that so hor mia, got so many abalone to eat!! haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

abalone is good for health~! but too much also high cholestrol la~ haha~! heart attack later~!!!!

Anonymous said...

how about " walking abalone "?? also too much of high cholestrol?? haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

same la~ walking abalone not good for health but also ur wallet sometimes. haha!!! high maintenance abalone a lot outside also ..

Anonymous said...

yea..as long as u have $$$, whatever abalone also u can get, haha!!

Anonymous said...

i thiknk maybe the way he eat abalone tak betul.....then only knee pain....wakakaka

BaBy OcTopUs said...

how come eat abalone will effect knee pain la~ i think got to do with ur technique la bro.

ur technique correct or not? or ur trying out some 'new' kinky stuff?? take care hor!!!

Anonymous said...

u KNS INFINITY!! u tell me lar, how to eat an abalone?

BaBy OcTopUs said...

well see ur eating fresh from the market or those open tin one lar... both diff technique one wor~!

Anonymous said...

hmmm..i prefer fresh from the market ones...kekekeke!! but those in canned ones not bad lar..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

but the inside the tin one got expiry date one la~ u need to check 1st before you open.

Anonymous said...

haha!! thinking back what david told me, " open tin "

wakakakaka...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

yeS~ that is always flying through my head each time we someone mentioned abalone~!

wahahahaha!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails