Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 21

Gym-less Monday

Woke up damn early this morning as I need to be in Semenyih before 8am for a trial run. Arrived around 7.30am and waited for my men to come. So I took a short nap. Finished the trial run around 10.30am and I rushed home to changed as my shirt got an oil stain on it during the trial run. Luckily was able to washed it off (sweat off forehead). Lunch at home with my mom and Romiko and drove back to office after that. Replied some emails and make some calls for this week appointments. Finished off today's appointment and went over to pick up my SIL.

So I called up MD and asked if he wanted to skip tonight's gym. But BQ surprisingly wanted to go for gym tonight (maybe it's because LP wasn't going tonight??!!). So at the end, we decided to skip gym and came out for dinner together. Car-pooled from Consplant over to Asia Cafe. Had our dinner there and QQ came over to joined us. Suddenly, MD's sim card got problem and couldn't detect any network. So I proposed to go over Pyramid's Maxis Centre. So off we go to Pyramid.

Once arrived, MD went over to Maxis and we went for window shopping. BQ got a book from Popular. Walked around and ended up in Topshop but they didn't have the jeans which me and MD was looking for. So off we went to Levi's. We managed to coxed BQ to tried out their Tight Skinny Cut. Really looks good on you babe. Maybe you can buy that next week. Look at the clock and it's already 10pm. My gosh~! Need to go home now. I send QQ to Asia Cafe and I bought a packet of prawn mee for my mom for supper, and finally BQ and MD to Consplant. My gosh~! gym or no gym, I still got back so late.

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

BQ's leg looks long on that skinny jean!! NICE!! BQ, faster go & buy. u can try oso Ms.Selfridge's " petite " hehehe..

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya lo, no need to always wait for ur sister one la. quickly go and buy urself la.

u can try out the Ms.Selfridge's petite size also like we said yday. Should look good on you too.

Anonymous said...

dun be same like ur sis, hehehe!! u mz hv ur own style & standard, kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Ya la~ Next time come out alone or other than her to shop la .. or else sama saje u orang pakai .. kekeke!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails