Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, July 23

I Lost My Bluetooth

Quite rushed yesterday morning as I need to do a trial run in Shah Alam and rushed over to Semenyih to monitor the previous one. But managed to settled most of the matters before noon. Meet up with MD and had a delicious lunch with him in Salak South. As we had planned earlier to go KL for some market survey that day.


So we got back to Sunway and decided to have some drinks. After the drink, only did I realized that I lost my bluetooth. Fuck~! Where the hell did I lost it? I definitely know that it's still with me when I'm in MD's car. But he is sure that it's not with me during the minum session. Fuck~! There's only one place it could be, I drop it while I'm getting off his car. Fuck Fuck Fuck~!!! Got back to Sunway and look for it but I know it's really a slim chance that I could find it. Sigh~! There goes my mood for the whole night.


Went to gym and attend Master T's BC class. KNSQ couldn't make it tonight (I know you'd tried girl). But anyway, we all had fun with the tracks selection, although there a few deja vu session here and there. So here's the run down of the tracks:-

  1. Stuck On You (deja vu #1 - we did it last Thursday)
  2. We're Not Gonna Take It (someone doesn't like this track .. haha~!)
  3. Shooting Stars (deja vu #2 - Master C did this last Monday class)
  4. Bagpipes (I know it's coming from far away ... lol)
  5. Crash The Wedding (deja vu #3 - we did this last Thursday too)
  6. Leave Me Alone (luckily it's not U & ur Hand, or else ... deja vu #4 .. lol)
  7. Check Your Head (yes~! I so like this track~! but not much ohmpp la~!)
  8. Back In The U.K (Yes~! back in the UK~~~)
  9. Dance Floor Anthem (I think we did this last Monday also right?)
  10. Because We Believe

After that all of us (MD, BQ, LP, CP and me) went to minum at Canai 15. Discussed on this coming Saturday's schedule's and all. But I took off early as my head ache was bugging me for quite some time and loosing my bluethooth didn't help much either. Now I need to get another new bluetooth. Sigh~!

14 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

We did track 9 on last thursday also. Damn.. so hate this track nowadays, but merely like the music itself. Lol lol..

If the headache is still troubling you, please pay doctor a visit. Better take care ya!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Oh ya~ Last thurs class .. stupid head ache been bugging me whole day ... really need to Check My Head~! haha~!

(atempting a cold joke - failed!!)

Ya~ thx babe, will rest more and see how it goes. But really annoying. sigh~!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it might due to over tiring. Take more rest and see how.

BaBy OcTopUs said...

how to take more rest? gym also already so late, thn minum nowdays I also try to go back early. Sigh~! Yday nite also go straight to bed didn't write my blog .. haha~ macam so cham la .. kekeke!!! but just 1 more month to go .. fingers cross....!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! They stole some of my tracklist this week!!! :P Sigh... Disadvantage of being the last one of the whole week...

I wanna do "Shooting stars" and "Check ur head" again..:(

Anonymous said...

BO, go to do a simple blood test. I think just below RM50.
Take more rest maybe you too tired, then reduce to eat oily food.

maybe can help !

Anonymous said...

I have no problem with Shooting Stars, hehe!! But Check Your Head, you so confident huh? Lol lol..

Anonymous said...

Hmprh.. I was "perfect" last night at MM..

At consplant? As long as I dun look at MD!!!!! BO and LGM will be there also mah.... No?

Anonymous said...

ask them stand outside lor...

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Huh? Check Your Head again? OK la. Like the music but not much challenge ler .. haha~!

Yes~! U can look at us and go gaga later .. kekeke!!!! Shooting Star is OK la .. :)

Anonymous said...

K-Bear, u KNS!! why evrytime u blame it on me!! why dun u change it to " so what ", kekekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ goood one MD ... or change to 'because of you' haha~!!

Anonymous said...

once a while hv to tembak K-Bear or else she sure blame me, kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

actually all also we 'tembak' one la .. haha~ see no see also pakai tembak onli .. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails