Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 27

BBQ cum Birthday Party cum Liquor Fest

Saturday and I'm not working today. Yes~!!! Woke up early and online as usual. Had my lunch with MD at NZS. Went back to PJ home and checked up on Coco. As we had decided to let him enter the outside world from today. But we're very worried if he is unfamiliar with this new 'world'. So we still open our door for him to come back.

After that I went over to Subang to get the Ayamas chicken and also sausages as today we're having our BBQ session at SOS's home. The occasion for those who doesn't know, today is CP's birthday and we decided to make it a gathering cum b'day party. Arrived and saw Darren parking and BQ acting blur like always outside the house. The whole party started after K-Bear arrived with her salads (those were nice stuff, thanx again for the food). Darren brought over most of the tables and chairs, and not forgetting the spaghetti and also spare ribs. Nice~!!!
Things started to get our of hand when QQ started pouring out hard liquor. All hell broke lose. Faces were red as ang pow and some even started to talk loud and acting strange. Got a lot of funny clips but due to censorship and copyright, I am not allowed to show it in here. Lol~!!! Then we all went back in the house and sang some songs and I left around 11pm as I had another round at SS2.
Meet up with Eva, Tania and Punky for a drink and catch up on old times. As all were tired, we called it off around 12.30am. But I am still very awake at that time. Maybe cause it's already pass my bedtime. Or because of the Cham which I drank or all the liquor which I took earlier. What a day~!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails