Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 20

Saturday Night Out

As normal I worked till around 1pm but today we had an early lunch with the rest of the company's staff. I suggested Telok Gong since Eric like seafood a lot. Lucky~! After that, I rushed home to picked up Romiko and went over my P.J house to take a peep at Coco. Later I drove over 1Utama to meet up with MD.


Since we got time, we went over to TopShop as they are having a sales that day. I had tried out their Skinny and Slim cut which was on sales. It was quite cheap as it was on 50% sales. Sweet~! But I looked quite a bit weird with a long thin legs and big broad shoulders. haha~! Maybe it's the shirt. Well maybe I will drop by again on Sunday to try out with a different outfit.

Finished with our movie and went over to Centre Point to picked up SOS. Arrived at Waterfront and waited for the rest to arrive. Our organizer, CP got lost in the way here. Had our dinner and all decided to give Master C's house a tour. So off we went to Nardia' apartment. The environment was really nice and peaceful. Facilities is equipped and there were security guards here and there.

Got a tour of his apartment and it was really nice and comfy. All of us sat down and watched Godzilla which was on at that time. Called it a night around half pass eleven. Dropped SOS off and we went back to Puchong later on.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails