Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 30

All Messed Up

It was Friday and I had planned all my schedule for the day. But my boss had last minute changed his schedule and messed up mine. At the end, I had to rushed for my morning appointment, drove to Sg.Buloh for another meeting, rushed to Pos Malaysia in KLIA, drop my boss at KLIA and went back to Kajang for two other appointments. My gosh~! What a day. But luckily I had managed to coaxed my technician to drive yesterday.

Went over gym but couldn't managed to joined Body Balance as I need to picked up my girl from Klang. Joined K-Bear's Body Pump with BQ and LP. Had increased some weight last night as I had skipped pump class for two days this week. Continued with Body Combat and most of the gang were there. Fun class~! And here's the run down for last night class:-

  1. Stuck On You
  2. We're Not Gonna Take It
  3. (forgot)
  4. Bagpipes
  5. Wasabi
  6. Vogue
  7. So What!
  8. Heaven (3 days in a row~!)
  9. Switch
  10. Because Of You

Finished off the class and went for minum session at Asia Cafe. Had a good dinner cum supper and since we're in the mood, we hang around till passed midnight and left soon after.

BP Weights: Warm-up: 5kg; Squats: 16kg; Chest: 8.5kg; Back: 11kg; Triceps: 5kg; Biceps: 5kg; Shoulder: 5kg

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails