Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 16

The Dark Knight

I was really going in the cinema with high hopes for this movie. As reviews and friends who watched it, gave some really good feedbacks. But I am afraid also if my expectation will be too high due to them. The movie which I am referring to is The Dark Knight. Yes, I just watched it tonight although it's been showing in the cinema for 3 weeks or so.

The movie started off quite well with the introduction of The Joker played by the late Heath Ledger. His acting was really good and different from the previous Joker played by Jack Nicholson. Both actor gave their own interpretation of the Joker differently. But I do prefer the first. This installment of the Batman series is a bit more darker than the previous episode. Where it's not just focusing in action and cool gadgets. But the story really tells how a psychophat thinks. The way Heath portrayed the character really blows me away. We don't see this from his previous movies.


Why do you think, I kept on talking bout him and not the main character, Batman played by Christian Bale. Well for me The Joker was the main character in the movie. Yes you heard me right. I really like this episode best of all the rest. Definitely a must watch movie for this year. It also cast people like Aaron Eckhard as Harvey Dent a.k.a Two Face. Here we see the transformation of a city hero into a blood thirsty killer seeking revenge on the death of his love interest, Rachel played by Maggie Gyllenhaal. The movie is 2hours and 30 minutes long. So better finish off your business in the toilet before you enter the cinema. As you will definitely glued to your seats the whole way to the end. Well I did anyway. (Rating: 4.7 out of 5.0)

PS: Thnx to LP again for booking the tickets.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails