Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 23

Finally Decided

I was going to Midvalley before gym to get something today. Finally decided what to get for my girl. It was a really close call and even I don't know what the hell I was getting for her till the very last second. There were so many choices. Thanx again for all the people who chipped in their ideas and time. And sorry for disturbing you guys with my ramblings. It was raining heavily when I left around 5.30pm.

Reached Consplant and joined Catherine's Body Balance. Only 4 members in the class last night. But it was alright. Continued with Jean's Yoga which was quite tough for me as she was preparing us for the split. And there's a lot of leg widening poses which I am weak at. Next was K-Bear's Body Combat class and LGM decided to joined us around track 3 is it? I wasn't there for the whole session as I was rushing for another engagement at 1Utama. So here's the final run down:-

  1. Ready 2 Go / Rock This Party
  2. Guitar Damage
  3. Magic Touch
  4. Zombie
  5. Don't You Wanna Feel
  6. Shut Up & Drive
  7. Party Non Stop
  8. U R My Phantasy
  9. Pump It
  10. Hero

Sorry K-bear to left your class half way. Anyway, it took me 13 minutes to reached 1Utama from Subang. Sweet~! Movie was good and we parted around 12.45pm.

4 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

Hm.. where did you get the two track's title from?

Anonymous said...

if u need something done, you go to the source.

did i answer ur question??!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol lol.. you have solved part of my curious, but didn't really answer my question yet it was acceptable.

Anonymous said...

Your reply is the same as mine.

You sound that you replied me yet it's like you didn't really accept what I answer~! lol~!

confusing? yes!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails