Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 16

Kickin Hard Friday Night

I had lunch with MD after sending my car to a nice wash up. Went to Midvalley short after that as we need to make it back for gym later. For those who know why I am there, good. For those whose not, well let's just called it market survey.
So later I suggested to go for a drink at Alexis. I haven't tried out this outlet as I had already been to their other two outlets in Bangsar and Jalan Ampang. But this place was nice and comfy.

We left before 5pm to beat the jam. Skipped Catherine's Body Balance as my body was still aching from the Dynamic Flow. But I joined in K-Bear's Body Pump and although my body was aching but I wasn't that struggling during the class. Strange. The class wasn't as tough as I imagined it (glad!). Warm up was really nice. Continued with the squats track which I like a lot. Some Deja Vu tracks here and there. But K-Bear wasn't herself missing some cues. But no harm done, class was good. Continued with Body Combat and here's the night's playlist:-

  1. Listen To Your Heart / Trouble
  2. Kickin' Hard (requested by yours truly~!)
  3. Piece of Heaven (nice song, can karaoke!!!)
  4. Sexy (requested by yours truly again!!)
  5. Girlfriend (yes, me again)
  6. Hung Up (head was turning when they heard the song. haha~!)
  7. Hardcore Paradise (me again~!)
  8. Back in The U.K (Nice~!)
  9. Here I Come (Requested by the Lil Princess)
  10. Because of You (What else do you expect after all the butt tracks??)

FYI, I didn't go requesting all the songs but was asked for suggestions. LOL~! Went for a quick minum session as it was quite late already. Got home and mom reserved some portion of the stew pork for me. Yes~! I know, late dinner, fattening food, who cares. Tho who don't eat their mom's cooking, is not a good son~! haha!!!

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

u the one who oso requested Hung Up arrr? kns...........

BaBy OcTopUs said...

nope~ i didn't~ either its impromtu or she aldy planned it. dun complaint la .. not hard also ma~ we kickin hard ma~ haha!!

Anonymous said...

Dun blame him...

"Hung Up" was my request. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails