Powered by Blogger

Saturday, August 23

One Day Trip in KL

It was Saturday and I wasn't gonna spent the whole day at home. Looked at the time and decided to go SOHO KL for a stroll with my girl.Can't find your way? Here's a map. I wasn't too sure how to go over but am sure it's around Mount Kiara area. So I reached around 8.45 and the place was very new and there was only a few restaurants which was operating. There were Dubrovnik Restaurant, Ole Ole Bali, Michelangelo's, Tenji, Starbucks, Dessert's Bar Studio, Sushi King, O'Ngon and a few more. Took me less than 20 minutes for the whole tour. At least I can say, Been There, Saw That when people ask me next time.

Next stop I went down to KL for supper. Yes, I was in the mood and I was cruising down Jalan Duta cutting into Jalan Sg.Besi to Jalan Pudu and finally Jalan Pasar. Had our supper there and decided to take a car ride up to Cheras and down Sri Petaling to buy some late supper for my brother at home. Reached home around 10.30 and still managed to watch some shows on TV. What a day!

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails