Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 25

Tendering In The Letter

It was an emotional day for me as I am tendering in my resignation letter today. But the boss wanted me to settled off all my stuff before I can leave. And he really hopes that I would reconsidered and stay. But I had to put my foot down on this. I need to call my new boss to reconfirm again as I promised him I would join the company latest by mid of September. Predicament.

Finished all the meeting and left for gym from my office. Changed and went for a walk and meet Master C at Starbucks. Shared some of his trips adventure in The States last 3 weeks. Continued with the class with MD, BQ, CP and LP. So here's the run down:-

  1. Angels / Dancing Up A Storm
  2. Action
  3. Shooting Star
  4. Zombie
  5. Don't You Wanna Feel
  6. Bad
  7. Party Non Stop
  8. Believe In Me
  9. Here I Come
  10. Red Warrior (is it???)

Went for our usual minum session tonight as MD and CP was with us tonight. Damn nice garlic nan and also chicken chop. For sure will return again next time.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails