Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 21

Massive Migraine

I woke up this morning with this massive migraine. I am not sure what happened well maybe it's due to the lack of sleep during this weekend. What a long weekend I had, with the late Friday minum session and early wake up call for Master T's entourage the next morning. I had less than 5 hours sleep that morning. Finished off the wedding that night and had a short engagement after the dinner. But managed to catch up on my sleep this morning.

But like they said, you can't compensate one night sleep even with one whole long week off sleeping. This stupid pain I am having on my forehead is damn annoying and distracting. Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow or I'll be one grumpy guy tomorrow.

3 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

You better take care, take more rest.

Anonymous said...

I sleep my whole sunday

BaBy OcTopUs said...

ok ok~ will do ... but can still eat fried food right? haha~! but i took more water arleady .. thanx~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails