Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 1

Moving Back To PJ

It's Sunday morning and it's the big day. Yes, I had decided today it's the day to move back to my old house in P.J. So woke up and packed up all my stuff. Boy, I am starting to regret packing so much over in the first place. The most troublesome to carry was my desktop. But luckily it's a LCD. I had managed to packed everything and placed it in my car which is full at that time. Reached home and unpacked. This is another long process as I need to sweep and mop my room. Managed to settled everything within an hour.

Looked at the time and I thought of bringing my girl out for her pre-birthday dinner at 1Utama. Initial plan was to go Elcerdo but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I had decided to go 1Utama for some Japanese food and maybe catch a movie along the way. But we didn't managed to get the tickets so we came out with some ideas.

So I had bought 1 large and another regular pizza at Domino on the way home. Put on a love movie and we're all set. We watched 'What Happens In Vegas' and 'You Don't Mess With The Zohan' while munching away the pizza with the comfort of my own house. I did told someone before that I am a very practical guy and for me, a good dinner doesn't mean going to
some fancy restaurant and spend hundreds of ringgit. It doesn't matter what we're doing or where we plan to do it but it's the companion that we are with. (yes, I know it's corny~!) Actually both of us agreed on the plan and we really enjoyed our self. It's just something that I would like to share with my friends.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails