Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 26

My Last Day

Today is my last day at my current company. I had cleared most of the stuff on my side. It's always not easy to say goodbye although the period I spent here is not as long compared to my previous companies. But we're all human, we're bond with emotions. Colleagues becomes friends and I do hope the best for my man. My HR told me to take leave on next Monday and Tuesday. So I am off most probably for the whole week. Yes, a long holiday for me to refresh myself before the new challenge I will be facing after Raya. It's corny but this is true, On every end, there's another new beginning. Life goes on.

2 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

dun cry ok.... u can still lepak wif them once in a while.

Enjoy yr last day!

cya!

LGM

BaBy OcTopUs said...

No I won't cry. Like the song goes, Big Boys Don't Cry .. haha~!

But sometimes Smokes Get In Your Eyes. haha!!!

Thanx

Related Posts with Thumbnails