Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 6

New Job, New Colleagues, New Challenges

This is my first day at working in my new company which is located at Damansara Intan. The company is located geographically near to my house. But I need to make a big U-turn in front of Eastin Hotel which is always jam in the morning. But I found out that there's an alternate route behind Damansara Ken III which connects to the company back alley. Sweet~! But I got lost looking for it this morning and end up using the main road. lol~!

The company was more organized compared to my previous one. I was given a notebook after lunch and was able to access my company's server and mail box. Sweet~! The best part is, there's no restriction on the notebook, which means I can install what ever stuff I wanted on it. But I was reminded not to install any unlicensed software on it. lol~! Lunch was good as my manager treat the whole office to San Francisco Steakhouse.

Read a lot of documents and also manuals to get familiarize with the company's products and all. Will go over my company's factory which is located in Bangi tomorrow with my manager. Found out that there's a back door to the stairs which my colleague go for a smoke. Surprisingly most of the colleagues smoke (even the girls and women). Maybe I need to take up to 'social' with them. My marketing manager asked me for a smoke but I told her that I don't smoke. lol~! Pai Seh!!!

Left the office around 6.10pm with my manager and another colleague still staying around. Now I know how it feel to carry a 2kg block around my shoulder. Damn~!!!

8 Octopus:

Anonymous said...

best of luck in your new job!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Thnx bro. But most of the colleagues here are smokers la. Hard to mix around when they all went back door for a smoke. haha~!

Damn~! Maybe need to take up smoking? haha!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey.. don't you remember you have one bro who is a heavy smoker too, but you can still mix around with him very well.. haha!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Just kidding la~ Maybe needs time lo. Cause everyone is busy with their stuff and I need to do whole lotta reading here.

"Smoker Never Grow Old, Cause They XXX Young' hahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

this LP sibeh KNS!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

Pity her la~ Medical report said that her lung not that good already .. so need to stay away from 2nd hand smoke. haha~~~!!!

Anonymous said...

aiya..i NF one ler..kekeke!!

BaBy OcTopUs said...

haha~ ya lo~ if cannot tahan sit next table la~ haha~!

Related Posts with Thumbnails