Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 9

Quiet Summit

I was thinking if I could make it tonight for gym or not while waiting for my SIL at Axis. Finally when I was about to leave her office, there was this massive jam in front of me. Damn it was those nasty long crawls and it's not moving at all. Finally managed to reached Kinrara after 50mins jam. Definitely joining Body Combat tonight but had to skipped Yoga class.

Saw LP in the basement and we walked to the gym. Saw Master T and Jac joined Body Jam class. Yeah! You go boy~!! Class starts at 7.50pm which was quite late. Did they changed the time table? Class was quiet and cold tonight. It was just me, MD, LP, CP and BQ. Even Uncle Peter managed to make it tonight. And we all know why he was here tonight, right? lol~~!!! We all went for minum later at our usual hang out place in USJ1. Thanx again bro for the drinks.

0 Octopus:

Related Posts with Thumbnails